Why is shyness and modesty in our women disappearing in this ummah. Why is it considered ‘old fashioned’ today. These two characteristics is the most beautiful thing about a female. Simply saddening how our modern world works and thinks. May Allah (swt) guide us all. Ameen.
Wa alaykum Assalaam
She is an associate and female counterpart of Suhayb Webb, the open slanderer of the Ulema and call towards sufism and modernism. It’s enough to be aware of this and be careful. I dont know any speech of the Ulema regarding her, specifically, but her association is enough to be wary of.
I’d also like to clarify a doubt you, or someone else may have, and that is “But not all of al Maghrib Institute teachers are bad.” No one is saying that every single person that attends al Maghrib is an innovator the same way someone who teaches at this place, may not be an innovator. However their association with these people is enough to BEWARE of them and find other people to take from.
I’ve seen sisters talk about her, and I know for a fact the love surrounding her has to do with the fact that she’s a woman. We dont have alot of female callers, so sisters are quick to attach themselves. Wallahi, dont fall into this. This sister is promoting herself where men can openly see her, and listen to her. This is not the way our Salaf, the women amongst them-our mothers, have done this.
I’d ask you to compare her to the Female Students who may study in Yemen. Especially those known for studying with Shaykhah Umm Adillah al Wadi’eeyyah. They are never seen nor are they heard by men but we know of their knowledge, May Allah bless them. These are the sisters that need to be looked to. Not those who openly go outside, where they can be seen by anyone, and preach things that may not be upon the Sunnah.
May Allah bless you.
The more you watch movies and tv series the more your sexual desires will increase. Whether you like it or not, all of those kissing, hugging, cute love scenes and overly open intimidating scenes, settle in your subconscious and then keep popping up at random intervals. No wonder you cannot lower…
Does anyone know an English speaking scholar who can answer questions either via phone or email? Jazakhallahu khairun
1. Last third of the night
2. Between the adhaan and the iqaamah
3. The supplication of the parent
4. The supplication of the traveler
5. The supplication of the oppressed
6. When the armies meet
7. When the rain descends
8. In prostration
Abu Hurairah (Radhiallahu anhu) narrated that…
1.Pray to Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa. Keep up with the obligations and support them with Nawafil.
2.Supplicate to Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa. Wake up during the last third of the night and pray to Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa.
3. Sincerity in repentance, Giving up the sin, Regretting the sin, Resolving not to go back to the sin, Restoring rights to people if the sin had to do with taking the rights of other people.
4. Seek Knowledge. Especially regarding ‘Aqeedah and the pillars of faith & pillars of Islam. Read, Read, Read!!!
5. Increase in good deeds, seeking the reward from Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa.
6. Read the Quran, Contemplate over it and Weep for the Sake of Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa.
7. Stay away from what Allah, Subhana wa ta’laa has prohibited.
8. Stick to good company and stay away from bad companions.
9. Stick to good environments and stay away from those places of corruption and sin.
10. Spend time learning Arabic which will open the doors of knowledge and oceans of books.
“We are upon the way of the Salaf, the Scholars, and the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). We do not innovate any sayings, nor do we add to it with something from our own selves. Rather, we believe in it how it comes, and we let it pass by us the same way it came, we say what…
1) God was not born, he has always existed.
2) No explicit verses in the old or new testaments about the “divine”
(Godly) characteristic of Prophet Jesus.
3) The Bible says that no one has seen God at any time.
4) The early Christians were still part of Judaism. Jesus would go to…
If you have android go to google play store then books then search salafi books, you will find a lot of books there that are free from trusted scholars. But don’t downloaded them all and not read them like I have done in the past.
We advise, we advise, by Allah, we advise. Yet it falls on deaf ears. Until when, will you stop loving these speakers over the truth? How do we know when someone loves a speaker over the truth?
When you see them attacking the Scholars, especially Shaykh Rabee, with no shame or restraint, and do not make the same excuses for the ulema, as they do for their speakers in the west.