So I’m at work and my anxiety levels are high because I’m afraid I’ll miss Asar and maghrib. I only get a 15 minute break today. Omg idk what to do :(
- me: why are those guys staring at me
- me: is there something on my face
- me: is there something on my shirt
- me: they're probably laughing at how ugly i am
- me: they probably find it amusing how fat i am
- friend: maybe they think you're cute
- me: are you retarded or something
- Me: I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me
- Me: *lays down to sleep at night*
- Me: It bothers me, actually it really bothers me, so let's lay here and think and stress about it instead of sleeping.
Those Muslim parents who allow their Muslim kids to date………I will NEVER understand that. It’s religion over culture, not culture over religion.
Competing in hijab, competing for the first time in history, competing while pregnant, competing under occupation, competing during Ramadan….Mashallah ladies, you are making us all proud! May Allah bring you success!
This one time during ruku in prayer at the masjid I saw a spider crawled up the outside of my kamees shalwar, so I made a quick du’a for it to go away and it crawled off